Summer is officially over, but the fun definitely is not! Wake Forest has plenty of activities and events planned during October for you and your family!
– Saturday, October 5th (11am) – 2013 Rocktoberfest at the Wake Forest Boys & Girls Club in Wake Forest: 325 S. Wingate St. The family friendly celebrations include live music, activities, food & prizes!
– Monday, October 7th (12-6pm) – Wake Forest Police Department’s Golf Tournament – A fun day of golf for amateurs to raise money for the children of Wake Forest!
– Friday, October 11th (6-9pm) – Art After Hours – Held the 2nd Friday of each month, take a stroll down White Street in downtown Wake Forest to enjoy local artists & entertainers!
– Thursday, October 25th (6:30-8:30) – Halloween Spooktacular sponsored by Wake Forest Parks & Recreation will be held at the Flaherty Park Community Center. This is a free, family-friendly event with lots of activities, giveaways and a contest for best costume!
– Wake Forest’s Farmer’s Market will continue to be open on Saturday’s (8am-12pm) through October.