– Ongoing – Wake Forest Farmer’s Market will hold winter hours through March…open every Saturday morning 10am-12pm. Seasonal produce will be available including greens, root vegetables, mushrooms, peppers, squash and more. As well, stock up on a variety of fresh meat, eggs & baked goods!
– November 2 – Lucky 13 Casino Night at the Raleigh Moose Family Center (2824 Forestville Rd) – Dinner starts at 5:30, Seating starts at 6:30 and the Texas Hold’em & Black Jack Tournaments start at 7:00pm! $10 fee to enter!
– November 3 – Reminder that Daylight Savings Time Ends…set your clocks back one hour at 2am on Sunday morning!
– November 5 – Election Day for the Town of Wake Forest! Polls open 6:30am-7:30pm
– November 8 – Art After Hours in Downtown Wake Forest (5pm-9pm) – The streets of downtown will be flooded with art, food & music. As well, downtown businesses will stay open until 9pm!
– November 10 – Pancake & Sausage Breakfast at the American Legion Hall (8am-1pm) – Located at 225 E. Holding Ave. just across the street from the Wake Forest Post Office, this ‘all you can eat’ breakfast only costs $5/person and proceeds benefit community and veteran projects.
– Novemeber 14-16 – Celebration of the Arts! Tickets are now on sale for this weekend long celebration to commemorate the grande opening of the new Wake Forest Renaissance Center! Nov. 14th will kick off the festivities with an opening night gala, Nov. 15th’s theme is “A Night at the Theatre” and Nov. 16th will celebrate “An Evening with Marcus Anderson”. Purchase your tickets HERE!