Fall is in the air and we have a great list of the TOP 5 Places Close to Wake Forest for Pumpkins and Fall Fun! If you’re looking to buy pumpkins, gourds, or mums – we’re got your covered. If you’re looking for corn mazes, hay rides or even to jump in a hut filled with corn – we’ve also got you covered!!
From Pumpkin Spice Lattes to blanket scarves & hot cocoas to football, many people are jumping for joy and the sight of fall. Whether you’re into carving pumpkins, baking pumpkins pies, enjoying a fun hayride across a farm or just decorating for the seasons, fall is here and it’s a great time to visit a local establishment.
Enjoy getting pumped up for fall, and take a peek at this great list…
- Belinda’s Pumpkins & Gourds – 184 Old Halifax Rd, Louisburg – They are now open for the 2017 season offering pumpkins, gourds, mums, hay bales, corn stalks, and more! Mainly all items that they offer are grown right on the Turnage Farm! Take a peek at all of the great colors and shapes of pumpkins and gourds that they have available! NOW OFFERING: Hayrides to the REAL pumpkin patch for preschools and other small groups! Contact them for details!
- Crossroads Corn Maze – 3937 Louisbury Rd, Wake Forest – Corn maze, hayrides, fire pit rentals, and of course, locally grown produce! Crossroads Corn Maze is offering a great local selection of fall produce and other items like Indian corn, pumpkins, gourds, sweet potatoes and more! Special events are also available. Check them out on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/crossroadscornmaze/
- Medlin Farm – 507 Woodland Church Road, Wake Forest – Currently open for the season and ready for your family to come pick your own perfect pumpkin! Medlin Farm in Wake Forest also offers a corn maze, gem mining, a hay tunnel, hayride and much more…
- Vollmer Farm – 677 NC Highway 98 East, Bunn – Certainly more than just a pumpkin patch, Vollmer Farm offers a TON of family-friendly activities for a fun fall day. Whether you want to get your wiggles out on a 2500 sqft bounce pillow, play in a corn crib, partake in pumpkin target slingshot, go on the giant 100 ft underground slide, complete the corn maze, say “hello” to the farm animals, go on a hayride or experience the Saturday night outdoor movie – their “Back 40” is described as “the most fun country playground you can possibly imagine“! And while you’re there, be sure to pay a visit to the amazing farm market and pick up some organic jams and jellies, old fashioned candies and other goodies they have. …Did we mention it’s more than just a pumpkin patch?
- Hill Ridge Farms – 703 Tarboro Road, Youngsville – Much like Vollmer Farm, this is another place that’s much more than just a pumpkin patch! With train rides, duck races, tons of farm animals to feed, a great place for birthday parties, inside shop for tasty treats to enjoy while you’re there for lunch – or great snacks to take home for later – this is a great place to spend an afternoon. Gem panning, giant slide, huge bounce pillow, playground, maze, corn house, hay hut, tons of space to roam and explore – the list goes on and on! Hill Ridge Farms is a great place for family-fun! Take a hay ride to the pumpkin patch and cherish these memories for years to come!
There are MANY places in the Triangle for fall fun, but these are the tip of the iceberg of the TOP 5 Places Close To Wake Forest For Pumpkins & Fall Fun.
We love being your resource for all things FUN in the Triangle! We also would be honored to be your resource for all of your real estate needs. Please call us and let us know how we can assist you whether you’re looking to buy a home, sell a home or if you’re looking to invest in real estate. Call us today at (919) 263-2888.
Be sure to keep up with us on Facebook at Facebook.com/KimaRealEstateGroup to stay in the loop on what’s going on in the Raleigh/Durham area – and beyond – when it comes to real estate, fun things to do in the area, to view our featured listings, and more!